Download the free solo, portable version of Crystaldiskmark Portable 5.2.1 for Windows 32 – and 64-bit. Amazing software for painful desire measuring and testing is Portable Crystaldiskmark 5.2.1.
Survey of the Portable Crystaldiskmark 5.2.1
With the aid of Crystaldiskmark, you can now quickly and easily gather all of your computer’s’s data, including # 8217, s Hdd. It is a pretty straightforward and dependable use that provides precise drive tips. The application’s’s user interface is very well-designed and has simple options for determining the hard disks’ sequential and random Read / Write speeds. There is no need to install the use on your computer because it is modular. It is portable and can be used on a Usb flash drive without leaving any signs on your computer.
By conducting a number of tests, it you precisely assess how well your notebook performs. Additionally, the evaluations are customizable, allowing you to specify the generate under analysis as well as the number and size of procedures you want to take. Additionally, you can add the information to the clipboard for external applications. To evaluate the performance of the hard desire, alter the themes, a number of other interests, and the criteria.
Moveable Crystaldiskmark 5.2.1’s features
The majority of Crystaldiskmark Portable 5.2.1’s options include the following:
- Benchmarking program that is good and lightweight
- performs tests to determine the abilities of difficult drives.
- determine the read / write speed at random and sequential.
- Select how many assessments to run.
- Choose the get and test shape.
- Save the outcomes in a clipboard.
- several tropes and additional modifications
- additional options and features
Portable Crystaldiskmark 5.2.1 Technical Information
Check out Crystaldiskmark Transportable 5.2.1’s technical specifications:
- compatible with windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / Xp / Nt / 2k
- 3 Mebibyte is the document measurement.
- 128 Mb of ram are needed.
- Simple core chipset is necessary.
- Blog developer
Completely Update of Modular Crystaldiskmark 5.2.1
The standalone, foldable version of windows can be downloaded by clicking the button down. It works with both the x86 and X64 architectures. It is a potent tool for conducting numerous evaluations to evaluate the performance of drives.